Our Brighton office can be found next to Popworld and the Bright Helm Wetherspoons pub. It is directly opposite the Ladbrokes bookmakers.
The Brighton team are proud to deliver the Restart scheme, providing a broad range of support and employability solutions. You can find details relating to upcoming workshops and our latest vacancies below.
Meet The Team
The Performance Manager is responsible for driving teams to meet quality targets, leading by example and inspiring others to achieve positive participant outcomes. The Performance Manager reports to the Delivery Manager.
Employer Solutions Consultant
The Employer Services Consultants works to secure sustainable job outcomes for participants by identifying and developing relationships with local employers. Consultants have an aptitude for business development, customer service and candidate preparation.
The Tutor plays a crucial role in developing participants’ employability through high impact, engaging and interactive training. Tutors deliver virtual skills training such as CV writing, interview preparation and transferable skills analysis, giving participants the best opportunity to gain and sustain employment.
The Restart Scheme
Our experienced and passionate team are here for the long haul and are able to support you for up to 12 months. That gives us the time to understand your needs, circumstances, goals and aspirations to help you get the right support.
Our service includes:
- A dedicated employment adviser
- Specialist recruitment advice
- Access to local employment opportunities
- Ongoing assessments to understand your needs
- Access to our online career portal – the Fedcap Hub
- A range of personal support from local and specialist services
- Financial health support and budgeting
- Business start up and self-employment advice
- Skills support and training
- Improved job searching skills
- Access to our Wellbeing Support team