What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website may not work as a result.
- Analytical/performance cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our Website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not store directly personal information but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device.
- Make the Website work properly
- Provide analytics data that helps us understand how visitors use our Website
- Personalize your experience by remembering your preferences
- Serve advertisements that are tailored to your interests
How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies through your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of the Website may not function properly.