Achieving service excellence through collaboration
Tackling unemployment isn’t something that can be done by one organisation in isolation. Instead it takes the hard work, expertise and commitment of a whole supply chain to get people into jobs and improve their prospects.
At Fedcap Employment we already work with a broad range of fantastic like-minded organisations that are committed to making a difference to people’s lives. Our partners have exceptional local knowledge, share our values and are committed to best practice, which helps us to drive service excellence and innovation.
We are always looking to grow our partner network and collaborate with organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors to advance the economic wellbeing of disadvantaged people within our communities.
If you share our vision and would like to discuss the possibility of working together, why not get in touch.
Why work with us?
As a forward-thinking organisation and leaders in our field, we add value to our partnerships in a number of areas. This includes:
- A solid framework of proven delivery mechanisms and processes with a new continuous improvement cycle handbook that sets out our process for monitoring and evaluation founded on the principles of ISO and Matrix standards.
- A proactive approach to building resilience, capacity and capability across our supplier network. We offer a holistic delivery approach with regular site visits to see live delivery activity so we can plan together for sustainability, progression, and succession.
- An ever-expanding network of like-minded partner organisations for mutual benefit and shared knowledge, with opportunities to advance your own organisation’s work
- A value-based culture of respect, honesty and mutual support
- A wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise in the industry
- A robust supplier network and ethical procurement systems
- Greater opportunities to help more individuals, families and communities
- A wider reach into excluded groups and communities, through our infrastructure and funding base
- Greater political influence, helping shape policy through involvement in debates and research.
A selection of our current partners
Let's start the conversation
Interested in joining our partner network? We’re always looking to work with strategic partners, suppliers and providers of specialist services who share our values.
Please provide us with your contact details and a member of our Partnerships team will be in touch.
If you are an employer looking to work with Fedcap, please fill our our employer form
Please note: we will respond during office working hours