We’re better together
At Fedcap we have a proven track record of working with the UK government, commissioners, local authorities and service providers to develop and implement solutions that make a difference to people’s lives.
We are always looking to work with like-minded organisations who share our values and drive to improve economic wellbeing. If you share our vision and think there’s synergy between your organisation and ours, then why not get in touch.
What we look for in our partners
We love partners that have exceptional local knowledge, share our values and are committed to best practice. This helps us to drive service excellence and innovation.
In order to deliver a quality service, we’re always looking to grow our partner network and collaborate with organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Why work with us?
As a forward-thinking organisation and leaders in our field, we add value to our partnerships in a number of areas. This includes:
- A solid framework of proven delivery mechanisms and processes with a new continuous improvement cycle
- A proactive approach to building resilience, capacity and capability across our supplier network, offering a holistic delivery approach with regular site visits
- A network of like-minded partners working together to share knowledge and create opportunities to advance their work
- A value-based culture of respect, honesty and mutual support
- A wealth of experience, knowledge and expertise in the industry
- A robust supplier network and ethical procurement systems
- A wider reach into excluded groups and communities, through our infrastructure and funding base
Ready to work with us?
We’re always looking to work with strategic partners, suppliers and providers of specialist services who share our values.
Please provide us with your contact details and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you are an employer looking to work with Fedcap, please fill our our employer form
Please note: we will respond during office working hours