Our Basingstoke office can be found located at Basingstoke Court, near to the AA building and Sovereign building.
The Basingstoke team are proud to deliver the Restart scheme, the Intensive Personalised Employment Support (IPES) programme, and the Work and Health programme. You can find details relating to upcoming workshops and our latest vacancies below.
Meet The Team
Employment Advisers are experienced, patient and knowledgeable employability professionals able to provide tailored support. They are on hand to provide the assistance you need to gain confidence and overcome barriers to work – guiding you from first meeting through to your first few months in your new role. The Adviser facilitates job searches and supports you when re-training for a different sector.
Tutors are responsible for delivering interesting, engaging and informative training. If you need assistance with things like CV writing or interview preparation, you’ll spend time with our helpful and experienced Employment Facilitators through an in-person or virtual skills session.
Employer Solutions Consultant
The Employer Solutions Consultants works to secure sustainable job outcomes for participants by identifying and developing relationships with local employers. Consultants have an aptitude for business development, customer service and candidate preparation.
The Restart Scheme
Our experienced and passionate team are here for the long haul and are able to support you for up to 12 months. That gives us the time to understand your needs, circumstances, goals and aspirations to help you get the right support.
Our service includes:
- A dedicated employment adviser
- Specialist recruitment advice
- Access to local employment opportunities
- Ongoing assessments to understand your needs
- Access to our online career portal – the Fedcap Hub
- A range of personal support from local and specialist services
- Financial health support and budgeting
- Business start up and self-employment advice
- Skills support and training
- Improved job searching skills
- Access to our Wellbeing Support team